Theme configuration settings allow to change a blog name, meta information, the number of posts per page, set news feed or sharing settings, and rearrange sidebar sections.
At this time, the theme ships with the next sidebar modules:
- recent_posts - shows the latest posts
- tweets - shows the most recent tweets
- github - displays links to GitHub repositories
- pinboard and delicious - show recent Pinboard and Delicious bookmarks
- google_plus, facebook, twitter and instagram - render links to social networks
Theme's tag library provides content formatting features similar to Octopress plugins.
Currently, the following tags are available to use:
- blockquote - renders a block quote with quote text, author and source
- pullquote - renders a HTML5 + CSS pull quote
- jsfiddle - downloads and embeds a jsFiddle iframe.
- img - embeds an image into a page
- gist - downloads and embeds a GitHub gist
- raw - renders a Groovy code without interpreting.
- video - embeds a HTML5 video encoded as mp4, ogv or webm